(December 1, 2015)—If you ever wanted to know where the World’s largest chile pepper is, look no further, it’s right here in our own back yard, making it’s home in the southern part of the state. It’s at a hotel in Las Cruces, Americas Best Value Inn—The Big Chile Inn. So, while you’re making your stay in New Mexico, why not stay here?
2160 West Picacho Ave
Las Cruces, NM 88007
While you’re in Las Cruces, check out these other great adventures:
- Golf at Sonoma Ranch Golf Course and Picacho Hills Country Club.
- Enjoy hiking, mountain biking, picnicking and camping at Aguirre Springs and Dripping Springs.
- Enjoy a day camping, picnicking, bird watching, and seasonal activities such as fishing, canoing, and kayaking at Leasburg Dam State Park.
- Play a game of Tennis at Picacho Hills Country Club: Tennis Pro Shop, Las Cruces Lions Tennis Courts and New Mexico State University – Activity Center.
- Bowling at 10 Pin Alley.
- Shop at Monte Vista Shopping Center and Mesilla Valley Mall.
- Enjoy a movie at Allen Theatres Movie Hotline.