- 1 clove sauteed garlic
- 8 whole green chiles
- 1/2 medium sized onion, sauteed
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/4 pound sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 eggs
- Saute garlic and onion in your cooking oil of choice, add with step 4
- Grease 10-inch pie plate
- Slit chiles open lengthwise and shape chile in pie plate to form bottom crust.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a blender container and blend at low speed.
- Pour egg mixture over chiles and bake in a 325°F oven for 30 minutes, or until pie is set.