If you’re a perfectionist when it comes to cooking like I am, then you’re going to love this fool-proof recipe for New Mexico green chile. This recipe definitely packs the flavor, especially if you like spicy New Mexico green chile. When you can’t go and get restaurant style New Mexican green chile, then you’ll cherish this fantastic recipe for years to come. Please enjoy!
New Mexico Green Chile with Cubed Pork Recipe
- 2 Cups Pork (1lb. or 16oz.) [Cubed]
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 2 Tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Beef Bullion
- 1 Cup Onion [Chopped]
- 1/4 Cup Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 2 Cups Hot New Mexico Green Chile
- Brown cubed pork and flour on a medium heat.
- Add 1 cup water after the flour has begun to change color and add beef bullion.
- Add the garlic, and onion, then turn the heat up a little and simmer for 5-10 minutes, to help mend the flavors.
- Add the New Mexico green chile, salt, and a half cup of water, and simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until it has reached your desired thickness.
- Serve hot, over your favorite New Mexican dish.