If you’re looking for a great meal to perk you up in the morning and get your day started off right, then you’re in luck. This is one of those recipes that once you get it down, you can make very quickly and simply. I usually do Navajo Taco’s the night before and leave a little fry bread left over. That way you can have a kick-butt dinner the night before and a ridiculously awesome breakfast the next day.
Anybody can make their own rendition of this recipe. Basically, just make the fry bread, then cook breakfast the way you normally would, then toss it on top of a warm piece of fry bread.
- 1 Fry Bread Recipe (Click here)
- 2 Large Potatoes (Diced and Fried)
- 4 XL Eggs (Fried)
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pork and Pinto Beans (cooked)
- 1 cup New Mexico Green Chile
- 1/2 lb. Bacon (Cooked; reduce fat till crispy)
(steps 3-6 can be done in any order)
- Make Fry Bread
- Make Breakfast
- Add a layer of green chile and beans
- Add a layer of potatoes
- Add a layer of cheese
- Put eggs on top