If you’re looking for something to grill that will spice up your summer, then go no further. If you’re a fan of New Mexico green chile or have wanted to try some of our delectable and world-famous chile, then this will be a hit at your next barbecue. Or if you’re like me, dinner tonight. It’s simple and absolutely delicious.
- Kosher all Beef Bun Length Hot Dogs (I use Nathan’s)
- (1 per hot dog) Fresh Roasted, Peeled, and Seeded New Mexico Green Chile (I use Lemitar, New Mexico Green Chile)
- (1 hot dog length slice per hot dog) Colby Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Hot Dog Buns
- Slice hot dogs down the center and fill the sliced area with cheese.
- Cut ends off green chile and fit over cheese stuffed hot dog like a sock.
- Grill on a high heat till cheese is about half-way melted.
- Put buns on grill for a slight toast.
- Remove buns and place 1 hot dog in each bun.