Green Chile with Ground Beef Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground Beef (less than 80% lean)
- 1 Cup Tomato (chopped))
- 1 Cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 Cups X-Hot New Mexico Green Chile (roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Beef Bullion
- 1 Cup Water
- Heat skillet on a Medium temp
- add ground beef to pan, and add 1/2 tablespoon of salt and a 1/2 tablespoon of pepper
- add tomatoes, onion, flour, water, and beef bullion and simmer until onion becomes translucent.
- add New Mexico green chile, an additional 1/2 tablespoon salt, and 1/2 tablespoon pepper, and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve immediately!